Whether its life, work, home, friends or fitness we all go through times in life where we have to weather a storm. We have ups and downs and how we handle this storm defines us as a person.
In regards to fitness we all have days sometimes weeks sometimes months where we are really in the zone and killing those workouts, sticking to our nutrition but then there are those times where we struggle.
Are you hitting your goals or are you struggling to stick to your nutrition plans. Dont worry it happens to all of us even trainers. Sometimes we get stuck in a rutt and we dont know how to get out of it. Here are a few tricks to help you get focused and get back on the track.
- Change your routine up! Do something you dont normally do! It might be take a different kind of fitness class that you are not use to..
- Go to a different gym where you dont know where any of the equipment is or just go to a different location
- Find a workout partner who is going to push you and challenge you even if its for a short time
- Find a trainer or fitness coach who can push you to your limits
- Try some new foods that your body is not use and dont eat the same thing your body is use to.
Breaking out of the routine and shocking your body is the best thing you can do for your body so it is challenged and constantly seeing growth. It is not easy sometimes but if you follow these easy steps you will be rewarded in full I promise you.