These are absolutely amazing and go to http://www.mbskitchen.com/ for her blog and tons of her amazing recipes
- Prep time:
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- Yield: 14
- Difficulty: easy
- Recipe type: Dinner, Lunch
- 2 c skim milk
- 2 oz cream cheese, cut into 1/2 in cubes ( i use 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
- 1 t dijon mustard
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 chicken breast, cooked and diced ( 4 c. chopped chicken)
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut the florets into small pieces ( 4 c. chopped)
- 14 flour tortillas ( or whole wheat tortilla)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large pot filled with water, place chicken in and boil for 15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. When Chicken is finished cooking, take the chicken out of the boiling water and chop into small chunks.
- Chop broccoli florets into small pieces. Place in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. ( or until broccoli is tender)
- In a small saucepan, add milk and cream cheese. Cook on meduim heat stiring frequently. When the milk is hot ( not boiling) whisk in the mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Then add the cheddar cheese. Whisk until it is a creamy consistency and the cheese has complety melted. Turn off the heat.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, broccoli and cheese sauce. Toss well.
- Place 1/2 c chicken mixture in the center of a tortilla. Fold and roll it up into a burrito. Detailed instructions are in the post above.
- Place seam side down in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 -15 minutes.
- Serve warm